With NFL rosters being trimmed to 53 players this past Saturday, a lot of Terp undrafted free agents did not fair to well.
- The Washington Redskins cut Andrew Crummey and TE Jason Goode, however Crummey was resigned to the practice squad
- The Green Bay Packers released '07 free agent Conrad Bolston and TE Joey Haynos, Haynos was re-signed to the Packer practice squad
- The Dallas Cowboys released running back Keon Lattimore
- The Jags waived corner back Isiah Gardner, but he was also able to land a gig on the practice squad
- Lance Ball was able to make the St. Louis Rams' practice squad after a successful training camp
- 4th Round draft pick, DT Dre Moore was cut by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers after showing up overweight to camp and never really grasping the playbook. There was also a rumor that Moore was never really on the good side of coach Gruden.
- In some good news, undrafted rookie linebacker Erin Henderson has appeared to have made the Minnesota Vikings and join his brother and former Terp, E.J. on the team