Monday, June 23, 2008

Scott Van Pelt Interview


Recently the website, http://www.examiner.com/ ran an interview with Maryland Terp alum and ESPN personality Scott Van Pelt. It was a rather brief interview, but interesting to pass along none the less.


Here is what SVP had to say about the Terps ...


"Well, I do my best to follow them. I try to get to at least two football and two basketball games a year. I think that Maryland has two fine coaches in Ralph Friedgen and Gary Williams. It drives me crazy to see people talk about firing him. He has done a great deal for Maryland basketball and in my mind, has earned the right to leave when he wishes. He came back to his alma mater and made it a top-name basketball school again. He is a class act and we are lucky to have him. Personally, I hope he will be around Maryland for a long time."




No comments: